Current:Home > reviewsFastexy:Missing Arizona man found wounded with 2 dead bodies, but his father remains missing -Capitatum
Fastexy:Missing Arizona man found wounded with 2 dead bodies, but his father remains missing
Benjamin Ashford View
Date:2025-04-06 11:51:31
Authorities in Arizona discovered two dead bodies in and Fastexyone half of a missing-father son duo, wounded, as the investigation continued into the pair that went missing in the Phoenix area last month.
Chad Holvig’s 25-year-old son Dalton was found with gunshot wounds in a rental property in a Phoenix suburb about 18 miles from the Arizona's capitol, according to an update Thursday by the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office.
As they searched around the property, detectives also found two dead bodies.
Two other people present at the home were arrested for charges unrelated to the discovery of the bodies. Authorities did not specify the identities or charges those individuals are facing.
Chad and Dalton Holvig caseArizona father, adult son missing for nearly a month after father last seen visiting son
Search continues for Chad Holvig
Authorities are still on the lookout for Chad, who was not at the home during the search.
“The investigation is in an aggressive and fluid state” with further updates to come, authorities said.
Chad, 51, traveled about 30 miles from Tonopah, Arizona to Goodyear, a West Phoenix suburb, to visit Dalton on July 4, according to the Sheriff’s Office.
Chad's family reported him missing a week later.
Chad had not communicated with his family since July 6, which was unusual behavior, authorities said.
Chad was last seen driving a 1999 black Dodge Durango. Authorities said he had left his dogs and all of his personal belongings behind.
He was last seen wearing blue jeans, brown, steel hiking boots, a navy shirt with a yellow logo on the front, a black hat and a black backpack, the sheriff’s office said.
Dalton was last seen and heard from on July 10. Authorities previously stated he had a leg injury.
No additional information was made available Thursday.
veryGood! (5)
Related
- Elon Musk's skyrocketing net worth: He's the first person with over $400 billion
- The Dutch are returning looted artifacts to Indonesia and Sri Lanka. Does it matter?
- Milan Kundera, who wrote 'The Unbearable Lightness of Being,' dies at 94
- David Sedaris reflects on the driving force of his life: His war with his dad
- 2 killed, 3 injured in shooting at makeshift club in Houston
- The 2023 Emmy nominations are in: What's old, what's new and what's next?
- Grab Some Water, Michael B. Jordan's Steamy Underwear Ad Will Make You Thirsty
- Patti LuPone talks quitting Broadway and palming cell phones
- Juan Soto to be introduced by Mets at Citi Field after striking record $765 million, 15
- Why Heather Rae El Moussa's Stepkids Are Missing Her After She and Tarek El Moussa Welcomed Son
Ranking
- How to watch new prequel series 'Dexter: Original Sin': Premiere date, cast, streaming
- Teen Mom's Ryan Edwards and Wife Mackenzie Break Up After 6 Years of Marriage
- Ukraine invites Ron DeSantis to visit after Florida governor calls war a territorial dispute
- NFL Star Jason Kelce and Wife Kylie Share First Look at Baby No. 3
- Which apps offer encrypted messaging? How to switch and what to know after feds’ warning
- Aleeza Ben Shalom on matchmaking and breaking up with A.I.
- Why we all need a himbo with 'The Other Two's Josh Segarra
- A lost world comes alive in 'Through the Groves,' a memoir of pre-Disney Florida
Recommendation
$73.5M beach replenishment project starts in January at Jersey Shore
After snub by Taylor Swift, Filipino 'Swifties' find solace in another Taylor
'Dial of Destiny' proves Indiana Jones' days of derring-do aren't quite derring-done
Abbott Elementary's Chris Perfetti Is Excited for Fans to See the Aftermath of That Moment
Israel lets Palestinians go back to northern Gaza for first time in over a year as cease
Moscow will try to retrieve U.S. drone wreckage in Black Sea after Pentagon blames Russian jet for crash
HBO and Lily-Rose Depp Defend Director Sam Levinson Over The Idol Production Claims
Vanessa Bryant Reaches Nearly $29 Million Settlement With L.A. County Over Kobe Bryant Crash Photos